Bashakill Vineyards
 Welcome | My Account | Sign Out
Subscribe to our newsletter
Bookmark and Share  

Bashakill Vineyards wine list

Quoted prices are retail at winery and subject to change.


WHITE WINES
2007 White Tail   (Hudson River Region)
(Cayuga)    750ml $12.00


RED WINES
2007 Black Bear   (Hudson River Region)
(Cabernet Franc)    750ml $14.00
2007 Blue Heron   (Hudson River Region)
(Chancellor)    750ml $14.00
2006 Bowfin   (Hudson River Region)
(Noiret 75%, Chancellor 25%)    750ml $14.00
2006 Copperhead   (Hudson River Region)
(Pinot Noir)    750ml $14.00


Contact Information

1131 South Road
Wurtsboro, NY 12790
845-888-5858