Ohio River Valley (AVA)
  Sign In
Subscribe to our newsletter
Bookmark and Share  

Ohio River Valley Wine List

Wines carrying the "Ohio River Valley" appellation designation

72 wines found - 1 available for purchase    display only wines for sale

[ 33 White ] [ 31 Red ] [ 4 Rose ] [ 1 Sparkling ] [ 1 Fortified ] [ 2 Dessert / Late Harvest ]

Best of Appellation
Double Gold Medal
Best of Appellation
Gold Medal
Other Awards
& Accolades

WHITE WINES

(Quoted prices are retail at winery and subject to change.)

  Cayuga

1.  StoneBrook Winery - NV Domain Reserve, Estate
(Cayuga 100%)     750ml $15.00
2.  Madison Vineyards -  Kleineweiss
(Cayuga)    

  Chardonel

1.  Best Vineyards - 2009 Chardonel
(Chardonel)    

  Chardonnay

1.  Meranda-Nixon Winery - 2007-08 Chardonnay
(Chardonnay)     750ml $12.00
2.  Springhill Vineyards - 2001 Chardonnay
(Chardonnay)     750ml $14.95
3.  Chateau Pomije Winery & Restaurant -  Chardonnay, Estate
(Chardonnay)     750ml $15.99
4.  Henke Wine -  Chardonnay
(Chardonnay)     750ml $17.00
5.  Valley Vineyards -  Chardonnay
(Chardonnay)     750ml $11.99

  Niagara

1.  Madison Vineyards -  Mystique
(Niagara, Seyval Blanc)    
2.  Valley Vineyards -  Niagara
(Niagara)     750ml $7.95

  Riesling

1.  Kinkead Ridge Estate Winery - 2008 Riesling, Estate
(Riesling 100%)     750ml $12.10
Double Gold Medal
2.  Easley Winery - 2004 Governor's Riesling
(Riesling 91%, Vidal Blanc 9%)     750ml $14.84
3.  Chateau Pomije Winery & Restaurant -  Riesling, Estate
(Riesling)     750ml $15.99
4.  Henke Wine -  Riesling
(Riesling)     750ml $14.50

  Sauvignon Blanc

1.  Kinkead Ridge Estate Winery - 2008 Revelation, Estate
(Sauvignon Blanc)     750ml $14.00
Gold Medal

  Seyval Blanc

1.  Harmony Hill Vineyards - 2007 Woodwind
(Seyval Blanc 100%)     750ml $10.95
2.  Madison Vineyards - 2005 Seyval Blanc Family Reserve
(Seyval Blanc)    
3.  Henke Wine -  Seyval
(Seyval Blanc)     750ml $14.50
4.  Madison Vineyards -  Seyval Blanc
(Seyval Blanc)    
5.  Springhill Vineyards -  Plantation White
(Seyval Blanc, Vignoles / Ravat)     750ml $9.95
6.  Valley Vineyards -  Seyval
(Seyval Blanc)     750ml $8.95

  Traminette

1.  Best Vineyards - 2009 Traminette
(Traminette)    
2.  Harmony Hill Vineyards - 2008 Ovation
(Traminette, Cayuga)     750ml $10.95
3.  Meranda-Nixon Winery - 2007-08 Traminette
(Traminette)     750ml $12.00
4.  Valley Vineyards -  Traminette
(Traminette)     750ml $11.99

  Vidal Blanc

1.  StoneBrook Winery - NV Estate Reserve, Estate
(Vidal Blanc 100%)     750ml $15.00
2.  StoneBrook Winery - NV Vidal Blanc, Estate
(Vidal Blanc 100%)     750ml $13.00
3.  Best Vineyards - 2009 Vidalo Blanc
(Vidal Blanc)    
4.  Harmony Hill Vineyards - 2008 Concerto
(Vidal Blanc 100%)     750ml $10.95
5.  Harmony Hill Vineyards - 2007 Concerto
(Vidal Blanc 100%)     750ml $10.95
6.  Madison Vineyards - 2004 Fume Vidal Family Reserve
(Vidal Blanc)    
7.  Henke Wine -  Vidal Blanc
(Vidal Blanc)     750ml $12.00
8.  Valley Vineyards -  Vidal Blanc
(Vidal Blanc)     750ml $8.95
RED WINES

(Quoted prices are retail at winery and subject to change.)

  Cabernet Franc

1.  Harmony Hill Vineyards - 2006 Rhapsody
(Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon)     750ml $13.95
Gold Medal
2.  Kinkead Ridge Estate Winery - 2006 River Village Cellars Cabernet Franc, Estate Bottled
(Cabernet Franc)     750ml $12.95
3.  Springhill Vineyards - 2002 Cabernet Franc
(Cabernet Franc)     750ml $14.95
4.  Valley Vineyards - 2002 Cabernet Franc
(Cabernet Franc)     750ml $18.50
5.  Henke Wine -  Cabernet Franc
(Cabernet Franc)     750ml $18.50
6.  Valley Vineyards -  Cabernet Franc
(Cabernet Franc)     750ml $17.95

  Cabernet Sauvignon

1.  Meranda-Nixon Winery - 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, Estate
(Cabernet Sauvignon)     750ml $35.00
2.  Kinkead Ridge Estate Winery - 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon, Estate
(Cabernet Sauvignon)     750ml $17.95
3.  Easley Winery - 2004 Governor's Cabernet Sauvignon
(Cabernet Sauvignon 86%, Chancellor 14%)     750ml $14.84
4.  Easley Winery - 2003 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
(Cabernet Sauvignon)     750ml $19.75
5.  Chateau Pomije Winery & Restaurant -  Cabernet Sauvignon, Estate
(Cabernet Sauvignon)     750ml $16.99
6.  Henke Wine -  Cabernet Sauvignon
(Cabernet Sauvignon)     750ml $21.50
7.  Henke Wine -  Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
(Cabernet Sauvignon)     750ml $28.50
8.  Valley Vineyards -  Cabernet Sauvignon
(Cabernet Sauvignon)     750ml $19.95
9.  Valley Vineyards -  Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
(Cabernet Sauvignon)     750ml $40.00

  Chambourcin

1.  Best Vineyards - 2008 Chambourcin
(Chambourcin)    
2.  Harmony Hill Vineyards - 2008 Chamber Suite
(Chambourcin, Marechal Foch)     750ml $11.95
3.  Henke Wine - 2008 Vin de Rouge
(Chambourcin, Chancellor, Chelois)     750ml $9.50
Double Gold Medal
4.  Harmony Hill Vineyards - 2007 Rubato
(Chambourcin)     750ml $13.96
Double Gold Medal
5.  Meranda-Nixon Winery - 2007 Chambourcin
(Chambourcin)     750ml $8.50
6.  Harmony Hill Vineyards - 2006 Serenade
(Chambourcin 65%, Marechal Foch 35%)     750ml $11.95

  Concord

1.  Springhill Vineyards -  Russell Red
(Concord, Marechal Foch)     750ml $9.95
2.  Valley Vineyards -  Concord
(Concord)     750ml $7.95

  De Chaunac

1.  Meranda-Nixon Winery - 2007-08 Red Oak Creek
(De Chaunac)     750ml $9.50
2.  Henke Wine -  Vin de Rouge
(De Chaunac, Baco Noir, Marechal Foch)     750ml $12.00
3.  Valley Vineyards -  DeChaunac
(De Chaunac)     750ml $8.95

  Marechal Foch

1.  Harmony Hill Vineyards - 2006 Serenade
(Chambourcin 65%, Marechal Foch 35%)     750ml $11.95

  Norton / Cynthiana

1.  Henke Wine -  Norton
(Norton / Cynthiana)     750ml $31.50
Double Gold Medal

  Pinot Noir

1.  Chateau Pomije Winery & Restaurant -  Pinot Noir, Estate
(Pinot Noir)     750ml $16.99

Rougeon

1.  Madison Vineyards -  Country Red
(Rougeon)    

Steuben

1.  Chateau Pomije Winery & Restaurant -  Steuben, Estate
(Steuben)     750ml $13.99
ROSE WINES

(Quoted prices are retail at winery and subject to change.)

  Catawba

1.  Meranda-Nixon Winery - 2008 Catawba, Estate
(Catawba)     750ml $8.50
2.  Valley Vineyards -  Pink Catawba
(Catawba)     750ml $7.95

  Reliance

1.  Henke Wine -  Cellar Blush
(Reliance, Aurore)     750ml $11.00

  Seyval Blanc

1.  Springhill Vineyards -  Kentucky Rose
(Seyval Blanc, Marechal Foch)     750ml $9.95
SPARKLING WINES

(Quoted prices are retail at winery and subject to change.)

  Chardonnay

1.  Henke Wine -  Sparkling Chardonnay
(Chardonnay)     750ml $32.00
FORTIFIED WINES

(Quoted prices are retail at winery and subject to change.)

  De Chaunac

1.  Valley Vineyards -  Port
(De Chaunac)     750ml $18.95
DESSERT / LATE HARVEST WINES

(Quoted prices are retail at winery and subject to change.)

  Vidal Blanc

1.  The Winery at Versailles - 2006 IceWine
(Vidal Blanc)     375ml $39.95
2.  Valley Vineyards -  Ice Wine
(Vidal Blanc)     375ml $29.95

Customize your wine list

 
select wine style:
select grape: