Elsbeth Wetherill has had a diverse career working with underprivileged children, in the video game industry, for a pathology group, as a Mom of identical twins, as a literary agent and editor, and currently as co-owner of Escafeld Vineyards, a small wine producer located in Monterey County’s San Antonio Valley.
Elsbeth’s interests lie with the wines of the Central Coast, particularly Monterey County, where the diversity of wines produced is as varied and stunning as the scenery.
Elsbeth recently edited Chuck Hansen's Build Your Castles in the Air: Thoreau's Inspiring Advice for Success in Business (and Life) in the 21st Century. She currently edits the San Antonio Valley Vintners & Growers Association periodical and maintains a regional wine blog: Escafeld Vineyards Diary, at www.escafeld.com.
1. Elsbeth Wetherill, BUILD YOUR CASTLES IN THE AIR: THOREAU'S INSPIRING ADVICE FOR SUCCESS IN BUSINESS (AND LIFE) IN THE 21ST CENTURY, BY CHUCK HANSEN ( IUniverse: October 2005 )
2. Elsbeth Wetherill, "Nature's Cellar" ( Vineyard Diary: July 1, 2006 )
3. Elsbeth Wetherill, "What's in a Label?" ( Vineyard Diary: July 3, 2006 )
4. Elsbeth Wetherill, "San Antonio Valley: Monterey County's Ninth & Newest AVA " ( Vineyard Diary: June 13, 2006 )
5. Elsbeth Wetherill, "Monterey Foray" ( Basic Juice: 25 June, 2006 )